random thoughts.

1. Having someone take a look at your iTunes playlist for me is like someone looking through my sock or underwear drawer. I know I shouldn't be ashamed, but as my friend points out, its almost like the playlist that belongs to a 17 year old teenage girl.

2. I wish you could all see, but I'm officially wearing a 'Brokeback Mountain' outfit today (cowboy shirt, jeans, boots, sans hat). I know I need a life.

3. Notice to all stars. Stop making sex tapes!

4. Dine out Vancouver -- a good way to check out Vancouver's hottest restaurants.

“Tourism Vancouver invites you to experience this city’s spectacular food and wine scene. From January 20 to February 2, enjoy a three-course dinner at 144 of Vancouver’s hottest restaurants for $15, $25, or $35? per person complemented by fabulous BC VQA wine pairing suggestions.”

About this entry