7 more sleeps!

I know all I'm posting about these days is dance related, but with rehearsals, performances and more rehearsals, it's constantly on my mind. I can't wait to just be on the plane, with all of the months of hardwork and preparation behind me. I have no expectations except for the fact that it's going to be an experience.

Some random thoughts:
  • I can't believe summer's almost halfway done. One year ago, I was preparing for my trip to the Philippines. So much has happened since then, and that trip seems such a distant memory.
  • It was Cassandra Jayne's christening and party on Sunday. It is nice to see all the little kids growing up. I'm also very excited to become an uncle!
  • I need to pack.
  • Life is too short to repeat mistakes.
  • I read this in someone's online profile, and it stuck with me:
    Love is not finding the perfect person - its seeing the imperfect person perfectly.
Here's a group shot from our fundraiser, courtesy of Wyness. The black and white makes it so "Bayanihan 72"...:)


About this entry