weekend recap.

Things are definitely gearing up for the company, so much so that I need to make sure I take time to breath. On Saturday afternoon, we performed at the Plaza of Nations for Philippine Independence day. It is amazing how long we've done this show, and each year, things don't seem to change. But I guess to be a part of something new and to change things for the better, you need to speak up and get involved. One day when I have some free time, I think I'd like to be a part of the planning for the yearly festival.

That same evening, we had a Wedding Performance at the Brock House. Like Cristina says, I think it's my favourite venue in Vancouver, possibly where I will have my wedding. The tent with the lights, it's very My Best Friend's Wedding.

Sunday, we had our regular rehearsal and then we quickly jetted off to the land of Surrey to perform for Jenilee's 25th Wedding Anniversary. Now let's just say that having over 300 guests puts it in a category of all its own.

This weekend is another KP one, performing at the Dragon Boat Festival on Saturday morning, and then busy rehearsing for Belgium on Sunday!

Here are is a picture from Saturday...


About this entry