the hot men project: may 2006

I thought it was a good time to resurrect this, and I know it's totally cheap content, but here is the "Hot Men Project" for May 2006. Some of the guys on the list are repeats, but hey, you can't have enough of a good thing.

patrick dempsey



I know that I've panned Grey's Anatomy in the past, but I think I have to take it all back. The season finale has finally made me hooked. And if I was Meredith, I know who I would choose.

hayden christensen



Besides the fact he's from Vancouver, I've loved this guy ever since I saw him in Life As A House, one of my favourite movies. Plus, he can act...:)

matthew fox



I've only started to watch Lost, and needless to say, I'm hooked. From his days as Charlie Salinger on Party of Five, he seems to be able to portray a vulnerableness in his characters that just does it for me.

gael bernal garcia



Loved Y tu ma tambien. Loved The Motorcycle Diaries. Loved Bad Education. I think he's the best actor of his generation.

paul walker



He's on this list...because our stays at the Pan in Whistler almost crossed paths this winter...because he's hot...because he almost makes me want to watch a movie like this.

wentworth miller



He first caught my eye (and everyone else's) in Mariah Carey's videos. I know that I don't need to watch another TV show, but he has seemed to a lot of my (gay) friends underpants in knots.

jake gyllenhaal



Of course I have to have my boyfriend on this list, no?

About this entry