random thoughts.

  • My friend Christina mentioned that while you always hear "How's your summer", you never ever hear someone ask "How's your winter".
  • I hope you all had a chance to check out a restaurant this month, participating Tourism Vancouver's Dine Out Vancouver. I'm always late in selecting a restaurant so all the ones I usually want to try out are sold out. I was in the mood for French, and surprisingly, Fleuri at the Sutton did not disappoint.
  • If you're ever in Naperville, check out Meson Sabika for some wonderful tapas.
  • If you're going to invest in one fashion trend this spring, I believe it should be the trench. While most designers were showing more deconstructed ones like at Burberry Prorsum, I still prefer a more structured (and cheaper) one, like the one you can find at Club Monaco.


About this entry