busy.

That seems to be my stock answer these days, when people ask me how I'm doing. While January seemed like it dragged on forever, the weeks seem to be whizzing by and I can't believe it is almost April. There's so much going that I remember that I need to stop to take a breath, and contributing to all these feelings of going a million miles a minute is all the change happening this year.

First I don't think I've talked about this here, but I'm going to be an uncle. Congratulations to my brother and his wife -- I can't believe the little one is going to be here soon.

Second of all, congratulations to my father...he's getting married! Big news, big news, big news indeed!

All of this while trying to prepare the company for it's tour to Belgium and upcoming shows. The logistics of a tour are compounded when trying to bring a company of almost 30 strong to Europe with all of our paraphanelia. Almost two weeks away from home with at least 10 shows to do. Crazy, but I know we can do it.


About this entry