[san francisco, california]
quick summary
because i am always so introspective when i am travelling, i wanted to jot down a quick summary of 'events' of my week in san francisco. mu shu blah blah will come later.

monday - rafael picked me up from the airport, and i met fides downtown for lunch. went and watched a matinee, quite a good movie, Le Fate Ignoranti (his secret life). fides, rafael, and angelo also took me out for dinner that night to a great italian restaurant in north beach (i forgot the name). i was truly spoiled.

tuesday - slept in. angelo took me out for lunch and then we went shopping. got my fill, and almost everything i was looking for at a good price. tuesday night, i met my friend from university politics (suzanne). we went to the very trendy luna park on valencia.

wednesday - met fides and angelo for lunch, right under under the bay bridge. chatted. walked around the embarcadero, making my way to fisherman's wharf. rudi then took me and jun (the technical director for the bayanihan philippine dance company) for korean bbq. met michael at harvey's in the castro for drinks and a bit of scoping :).

thursday - had lunch in the castro -- wandered around there, before my making my way around the nobb hill and financial district. went to the likha's dress rehearsal at st. patrick's church downtown. fides and i gossiped till the wee morning hours.

friday - george took me out for a great lunch at a great restaurant called 'blvd'. i would have to say it was one of the best days i had all year. great conversation -- he is so fun to be around, a great friend. he inspires me. that night, i watched likha's technical dress rehearsal at the palace of fine arts. i was amazed. chris, rafael's brother drove me home that night.

saturday - was at the theatre call at 9:00 am. hung out at the theatre, took notes for my show. i learned alot. the show was amazing. i almost cried. after the show, we all went out for some food and drink. i truly love san francisco.

sunday - airporter picked me up at 5:05 am. boarded the plane at 7:45. left my heart at the gate.


About this entry