happy valentine's day...

...To all of my friends with that special someone, I hope you have a great day of celebrating each other.

...To all of my single friends out there that are feeling lonely, I truly hope and wish that one day you will find what you're looking for.

As a side note, this post was "Saved as Draft" for most of today because I thought it was too "out there". But a few things I've realized about myself in the past while is that I am an emotional person that wears his heart on his sleeve and that I should not feel bad for feeling how I feel and what I believe. This is who and what I am, and take it or leave it, and if I'm worse off for it, for being too idealistic and too romantic in what can be a sometime harsh world, well then that's how it's going be.

(Now I'm really done...)

About this entry