[vancouver]
crisis
hair is a funny animal; and the need to get your hair cut is even a wackier one. today, i had a hair appointment -- however my stylist of almost seven years had to reschedule due to a medical emergency. in a panic (and also because i started to look like a rose bush growing out of control), i tried calling 'my back-up' hairdresser. no luck -- he couldn't see me either, especially on such short notice (his only opening was 12 days in the future at some crazy time like between 2 and 3 in the morning). anyways, an old friend from high school was recommended to me, and she was able to fit me in at 6:30 pm. Saved!

[vancouver]
my little pony
...my little pony you ask? yes, i got the 'latest' (or is it most tragic look) a la david beckham. its funny how fashion mistakes of yester year become 'now'. actually, i don't mind it -- in the end, its all a question of whether you can carry it off. besides, men's fashion, especially when it comes to hair, moves at a snails pace, so i might be a fashionista rather than a victim.

About this entry